With summer peeking around the corner, it’s no surprise that minds start wandering to thoughts of sun, beaches, and piña coladas. How can we possibly stay productive with all those temptations hiding in the corners of our minds?
Well, finding inspiration is easier than you think—we’ve gathered up the best links and tools to help keep you focused, motivated, and ready to roll. Take a look at these six strategies to boost productivity and get your summer off on the right foot.
- We’ve talked about dressing for the job you want , but during the summer you may want to think about dressing for the focusedmindset you want . (Fox Business)
- Utilize your outdoor time by grabbing a wireless device that gives you connectivity even on the sandiest of beaches. (Lifehacker)
- Feeling trapped in your quiet office? Try this great tool to get a little escape—and feel more inspired and able to power through your work.(PureWow)
- Check out these apps that entrepreneurs use to stay on their games during the warmer months . (The Next Web)
- Use the longer days to get more out of your mornings —and make the rest of your time much more productive and enjoyable. (Lifehack)
- Don’t forget that taking breaks can actually improve your productivity—so don’t be afraid to get out there and enjoy the weather a little. (The Atlantic)
By Catherine Jessen – Muse