Our client, based in Hartlepool is looking for an Assembly Operative (to include driving duties) to work at their site. This is a temporary to permanent role.
Your working week will be split between working in the factory assembling items, then out delivering in a van for the other part of the week. Please note that on any given week, you could spend all week in the factory, likewise all week on the road. Work patterns and flow will dictate this.
Should you be on the road, a flexible attitude to your working day is seen as a must. Customers are predominantly based in the North East, and they do have some customers in Leeds.
Whilst working in the factory you will be mainly assembling various items. You could also be unloading appliances, and marshalling them into the correct area for the next day deliveries.
- Must have clean driving licence
- Flexible attitude to work
- Team player as you will be working closely as a team of 2
- Excellent customer service skills and be presentable
- Excellent work ethic
- Ideally if you have worked in a similar role, however, we would look at candidates who have the right attitude
- Joinery / Assembly / Warehousing background
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.