KES Solutions UK Ltd is working on behalf of our client in Stockton who are looking for an Assistant Product Manager to join their product management team. This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of circa £18,000 – £20,000 DOE.
- Assistant Product Manager, working within the product management department on all aspects of product management
- Assisting with the research, evaluation and introduction of new technology products for inclusion into our existing product range.
Summary Of Essential & Basic Duties:
- Working closely with all other product managers on all aspects of product management and product life cycle management. Providing support to the product managers both to assist in the introduction of new products and the management of in-life products.
- Assisting with the research, appraisal and evaluation of new products for introduction into the Company’s product portfolio in line with the company’s product strategy.
- Supporting product managers with the introduction of new products, checking their suitability and conformity with current regulations/legislation/approvals, their fit with customer and market requirements, liaising with suppliers/manufacturers at all stages to ensure products meet the correct criteria.
- Dealing with any tasks and duties as required by the Head of Global Product Management in an efficient and productive manner. Working closely with other product managers to ensure that such tasks are completed accurately and within acceptable timescales.
- Producing pricing proposals that are aligned to the companies pricing strategy products throughout their life cycle whilst meeting market needs and ensuring profitability targets are met.
- Ensuring that all required legal standards and technology licenses are followed and kept up-to- date, such as CE, RoHS & REACH.
- Assist in the production of documentation for both new and existing products, including product specifications, user manuals, web texts and marketing/design briefs.
- Assisting with the proof reading and creation of documents required for PR, company promotional advertising and website advertising.
- Ensuring that any work-related issues that may potentially cause harm or jeopardize the company in any way are brought to the immediate attention of senior management.
- To continually maintain the accuracy of all data entered and output from the company’s computers systems, and to ensure at all times that ISO 9001 and professional manner and to maintain good inter-departmental relations at all times.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.