We are working on behalf of our client in Consett who are looking for a CNC Machinist/Programmer.
This role will be to work within the production team to provide support in the CNC machine shop.
- You will be operating/programming Mazak 200Y/Mazak 300Y/Mazak J300 5 axis turn/mill centre
- Machining to drawing or instruction, general tolerances +/-0.1mm
- Final machining of product to drawing or instruction, tolerances 0.02mm
- Turning/Milling, working to similar tolerances as above
- 5 axis Mazak programming and operating is essential
- Able to read engineering drawings
- You must be very well organized and disciplined in your work
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Flexibility and understanding pressures of delivery is essential due to the demand of clients in breakdown situation
- Experience of tolerances and using both metric and imperial measurements is beneficial
- Knowledge of geometric tolerances is advantageous
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.