We have an exciting opportunity for Customer Service Advisors to be based in the North Shields area.
The ideal candidate will preferably have Car Insurance, Break Down Cover or General Insurance experience but other Customer Service Experience will also be considered.
The main duties would include
- Handling calls on a help desk in line with FCA requirements and the company’s internal processes and procedures
- Responding to client emails and dealing with technical queries
- Effectively managing inbound and outbound calls from clients and prospective clients
- Create success by creating an outstanding level of customer service
- Arranging policies and dealing with mid-term adjustments to the policies
Essential Skills and Attributes;
- Good Communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to “take ownership” of possible problem issues before they escalate.
- Ability to work under pressure when required to react to workloads
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Compliant with FCA requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple products and system platforms
- IT literate to facilitate efficient production of client documentation and fielding
- Ability to work supportively and jointly with colleagues taking the lead when necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career within a growing company.