We are working on behalf of a well established client in Stanley who are looking for a time served Electrical Engineer.
The duties of the role are:
- To provide a professional, high quality multi-skilled engineering service following training on the equipment.
- Responsible for the Mechanical/Electrical maintenance of production lines and manufacturing site in accordance with product standards and specifications.
- Ensure that all operations on equipment are performed to a professional level.
- Inform and update Engineering and Production Management with regards to line availability and breakdowns.
- Work closely with the quality department and production.
- Ensure all equipment is properly maintained, identified and faults are reported and logged so corrective action can be taken.
- Assist with planned preventative maintenance programmes.
- Ensure all tools and parts are removed from equipment and area is cleaned/cleared before line re-starts.
- Recording of maintenance activities/resolutions.
- Training and working with line operatives to improve setting skills where required.