We are looking to recruit an Electrically biased Maintenance Technician for an upper tier COMAH site in County Durham. You will work as part of a multi-disciplined engineering team to carry out all required aspects of electrical project and maintenance tasks. You will work in a safe, timely and professional manner to defined standards and procedures.
As part of this role you will be required to provide week day out of hours engineering call out support to the production department on a rota basis along with other engineering technicians. Standard hours of work are 8 am – 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Completing planned and preventative maintenance
- Working as part of a team and alone, depending on task at hand
- Project work
- Planning work
- Qualified to a minimum of ONC standard or equivalent
- Have undertaken a recognised electrical apprenticeship or equivalent
- COMPEX certificate
- Delta V DCS
- Safety Instrumented System knowledge/experience
- An understanding of COMAH
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.