We urgently require Factory Operatives to work on an "as and when" basis for our client in Stanley. The hours of work could be 8 hours shifts; 6.00am-2.00pm, 2.00pm-10.00pm, 10.00pm-6.00am or 12 hours shifts 6.00am-6.00pm.
The shifts will generally be Monday to Friday although we may have occasional work available on weekends. You do not need factory experience to be considered and we are happy to hear from those with limited availability; for example, can only do 6.00am-2.00pm or can only work certain days a week.
Duties of the role may vary but will generally include the following:
- Hand stacking boxes
- Packing goods
- Palletising boxes
- Shrink wrapping
- Manual Handling
- Ensure equipment is running correctly and safely
- Use of hand tools and equipment – full training will be provided
- Quality checking throughout shift
- Keeping all work areas clean, tidy and free from damaged goods
- Other general production and cleaning duties following a strict health and safety procedures at all times