An exciting opportunity has arisen for a FLT Driver/Trainer to work at our client based in Stanley.
This is a temporary vacancy with the view to go permanent for the right candidate.
- To assess interview candidates basic driving skills prior to offers being made.
- To train all new staff prior to them undertaking FLT tasks.
- To refresh all drivers annually and after an incident.
- To ensure training and test materials meet the industry and legal standards.
- To partake in monthly observations of all FLT drivers.
- To work with managers and employees to encourage a safe working environment
- Duties will also include working in other area of the factory to the needs of the business if there are no assessments to be carried out at that period in time.
- Driving Licence and transport advantageous due to location
- Working within a manufacturing environment
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.