We have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Sales person to join our client based in Sunderland. This role will be working for a global leader within the chemical industry so offers great potential moving forward.
This is a full time permanent vacancy offering a competitive salary and great commission opportunities. Ideally you will be from a sales / internal sales background although the client would also consider a graduate looking to start out in their career.
It is essential that you have a full UK driving license and your own transport for this role as it may require you to attend customer sites when trained up.
- Outbound telesales
- Cold calling potential new customers
- Maintaining existing customer relationships & accounts
- Assisting field-based sales reps
- Following up on quotations
- Identifying customer needs & offering solutions
- Offering fantastic customer service throughout
Experience & Skills required:
- Previous sales experience
- Previously worked in an account management role
- Driving license is essential
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.