We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients based in the Stanley area who are looking for a Laboratory Assistant to join their team.
This is a full time temporary position with the view to go permanent for the right candidate. This role involves rotating shifts of 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am, Monday to Friday, with the opportunity of overtime.
Duties of the role:
- To implement and monitor quality control procedures
- Ensure correct paperwork/security tags on incoming deliveries prior to offload
- Analyse samples to conform to EU regulations as well as customer specifications
- Monitoring of storage
- Ensure product is acceptable for packaging
- Inspection of raw materials
- Routine laboratory testing
- Quality control
- Following a strict health and safety procedure
- You must be 18 years old and above due to nature of work and shift patterns
- Candidates will have previous manufacturing and Quality experience
- Own transport would be desirable due to location
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.