We are now recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to cover Maternity Leave. Ideally the candidate will have some laboratory experience, HPLC experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager you will provide analytical support to the manufacturing departments.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a high standard of safety and house keeping in the laboratory and semi tech areas.
- Perform analysis on products, and packed product, according to defined analytical methods and standard operating procedures.
- Preparation of samples for HPLC analysis.
- Preparation and dispatch of samples to customers, or contract laboratories, as appropriate.
- Record and report analytical results to production staff.
- Maintain levels of laboratory reagents and consumables.
- Arrange for correct disposal of laboratory waste.
- Assist in the development and preparation of new and existing formulations as necessary.
Start date will be July 2019.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.