We are working on behalf of one of our clients in the Stanley area who are looking for a Machine Operative/Setter to join their team.
This new exciting opportunity is a full time temp to perm role with rotating shifts of 6.00am-2.00pm/2.00pm-10.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Duties of the role include:
- Set up and run machinery in accordance with SOP's and customer specifications.
- Take action to resolve problems.
- Some quality checking throughout shift.
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean, tidy and free from damaged goods.
- Other general production and cleaning duties.
- Follow a strict Health and Safety procedure.
We are particularly keen to hear from any individuals with a manufacturing background, who are looking to join an expanding company on a new journey.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.