Our client based in Houghton Le Spring, is looking for a Production Operator to work on a temporary basis 8.00am – 4.00pm Monday – Friday. Head count will be reviewed at the end of the year and at this point the position may become permanent. The role will then move onto Continental shifts – rotation as follows: 3 days 8.00am – 8.00pm, 3 days off, 3 nights 8.00pm-8.00am, 3 days off, etc. Therefore, candidates applying need to be flexible with all shifts. The rate of pay will increase accordingly once the role is moved to Continental shifts.
You will be responsible for carrying out duties as determined by the Production Coordinator.
Duties will include:
- Operating Machines
- Following Specifications
- Mixing ingredients together to form the product
- Completing all required paperwork
- Measuring of products before and after production
- Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require a close collaboration with co-workers
- Full training will be provided
- Must have worked in a manufacturing setting
- The ideal candidate will be reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards