We are working on behalf of our clients in Ponteland who are looking for a Maintenance Technician (mechanically biased) to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties of the role will involve;
- Ensuring the set up, adjustment and maintenance of all production machinery and equipment is carried out in accordance with company requirements.
- Maintain records of all maintenance checks considered necessary, to ensure continued process capability.
- Inspect and verify first-offs after set ups prior to normal production.
- Stop production processes which fail to meet the quality requirements.
- Carry out planned maintenance on plant and equipment.
- Respond to breakdowns on production machines.
- Install and relocate production equipment.
- Specify and order spare parts.
- Organise the layout of production facilities in conjunction with the Engineering Team.