To work at the client facility, following the site shift pattern, within a team of engineers in maintaining company equipment, achieving maximum up time in production, supporting line calls and offering a professional value add service. Working as part of the team, you will ensure that daily tasks are carried out safely and to a high standard. You will be required to interact with the customer, offering advice and feedback, according to the needs of the business.
- All work to be carried out with full compliance to site health and safety standards and relevant risk assessments.
- Workshop must be maintained to 5S standards. The workshop and rest area must always be kept clean and tidy.
- 2nd line support to be provided to the Ford maintenance team where required.
- Daily maintenance and calibration planner is updated with work carried out, and all daily calibration is recorded on the JSB (joint simulation bench).
- Complete daily shift reports and provide customer feedback.
- Attend regular tool box meetings.
- To work toward resolution of the customer’s issues, with the support of the service team.
- To support company sales and general service sales activities by developing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Any additional requirements requested by the customer, the team leader or contracts coordinator, which fall within the scope of supply.
- Carry out adhoc projects as required.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.