We are looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives to work within a purpose built Distribution Centre. This role will involve working a continental shift pattern – (2 day shifts 6.00am-6.00pm and then 2 night shifts 6.00pm-6.00am and then you will have 4 days off. This will involve weekend working). The role is a temporary position with an opportunity of gaining a permanent post for the right person.
Duties of work:
- You will work from a pick list to pack and prepare orders and ensure they are sent out to the customer on time and correctly
- Working to daily targets
- Off loading wagons, scanning goods on receipt, moving onto other pallets and putting stock away
- Use of Manual Handling Equipment to pick orders
- Experience in the use of a Fork Lift Truck or any other Manual Handling Equipment eg LOLOP would be advantageous. However any previous training, basic experience or outdated license will suffice as full training will be given.
- This role does require manually lifting the materials so applicants must be physically fit
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing facility
- Working to targets
- Experience working a continental shift pattern in a previous role.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.