A fantastic opportunity has arisen with the Planning department for a Graduate or someone with strong Administration experience to work in a fixed term 12 month contract position.
- To plan and organise customer product flow, including shipping transfers and road movements in alignment with the customer’s requirements and terminal infrastructure.
- Manage the workload in relation to customer requirements, taking into consideration current and planned terminal activity.
- Gain a full understanding of the customers contract in order to ensure all activities carried out are within the parameters of the agreement.
- The ability to offer solutions to the customer and be able to problem solve in proactive manner.
- Manage and maintain the customer’s stock inventory, including carrying out any investigations required working with the terminals operations team and any third party surveyors.
- Perform stock reconciliations across all products on a regular basis, conforming to company standard and HMRC legislation.
- Responsibility for the management of data and record retention, in order to comply with terminal standards and HMRC.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, agents and hauliers.
- Direct contact with customers, surveyors, agents and hauliers on a daily basis
- Daily management of operations in the terminals ERP system
- Possible out of hours and weekend support for customers and operations (Rotational)
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.