KES Solutions UK Ltd are now recruiting for an Process Operator with Electrical Maintenance experience. This is a 12 month temporary contract working Continental shifts.
You will be working on a batch chemical processing site carrying out the following duties:
- Operating plant machinery
- Making necessary machinery and equipment adjustments
- Charging chemicals to reactors
- Laboratory analysis
- Offloading raw materials from lorries and bulk tankers
- Using the FLT
- Responding to Electrical faults
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Completion of an Electrical Apprenticeship
- Worked within the Chemical industry or have heavy industry experience
- Ability to obtain a Fork Lift Truck Licence
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.