We are looking to recruit a Procurement Administrator for a well established manufacturing business in Newton Aycliffe. This role will report directly to the Site Manager.
- Ordering and Scheduling of raw material requirements
- Maintain re order levels of raw materials
- First point of contact with our suppliers
- Assist in company group projects
- Create and maintain good working relationships with suppliers
- Regular contact with Procurement VP regarding global contracts with key suppliers
- Liaise with production with MRP implementation on the Site
- Work closely with production and administration team to meet customer requirements
- Acquire working knowledge of Ax software on site
- Reviewing and updating current purchase orders and raw material prices
- Holiday cover for customer service role / logistics role and administration role
- Booking training courses
- Involvement in site QHSE projects
- Arranging business travel for staff and visitors
Essential Experience/ Traits:
- Very good written and verbal communications skills
- Possess strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active, open and transparent, result oriented and structured way of working
- IT literate
- Experience in purchasing
- Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft AX and MS Office
We are looking for someone to become an integral part of the team and buy into company site values. Flexibility is required as you will cover for other roles within the administrative team when necessary.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.