We are working on behalf of one of our clients in the Stanley area who are looking for a Procurement Buyer to join their team.
This is a temporary to permanent role working 8am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Duties of the role:
- Managing raw materials (purchasing and ordering) and controlling in line with QMS and customer requirements.
- Monitor and maintain supplier performance monitors by way of KPI’s
- Approve, in conjunction with P&L Manager and Quality Manager, new suppliers and communicate to the Management Team.
- Resolution of supply issues for dry goods.
- Maintain and update ERP system to ensure works orders, bill of materials are used correctly within the business.
- Ideally have a CIPS qualification
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.