We are working on behalf of one of our clients in the Stanley area who are looking for Production Operatives to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Set up and run plant in accordance with SOP's and customer specifications
- Take action to resolve problems, including stopping the line when necessary in order to request assistance
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean, tidy and free from damaged goods
- Other general production and cleaning duties
- Follow a strict Health and Safety procedure
- Set up and run plant in accordance with SOP’s and customer specifications
- Take appropriate action to resolve problems, including stopping the line when necessary in order to request assistance from supervision or quality department.
- To monitor quality of materials transferred to production line, to complete production and downtime records as required for production efficiency and traceability.
- Continually ensure that customer specification is adhered to and appropriate quality standards are maintained.
- Ensure that all work areas are kept clean, tidy and free from damaged goods
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained in all work areas
- Carry out quality and production checks as stipulated in customer specification or as advised by the QA Department.
- To assist Line Leaders, Supervisors and Shift Managers to achieve business objectives
- Other general production and cleaning duties (i.e. disgorging, cleaning, etc.)
- Update and maintain all QA and production records as required
- Good attention to detail
- Previous history of following strict procedures
- FMCG experience
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.