Our client is looking for a Production Operative/Machine Setter to work in a busy production environment, on a temporary basis for 6 months.
Hours of work will be Sunday-Thursday Nightshift working 10pm-6am.
Duties will include:
- Inputting measurements and data into machinery
- Operating and running the machine
- Machine setting
- Good eye for detail
- FLT Counterbalance desirable but not essential
- Transporting goods
- Set up and run plant in accordance with SOP's and customer specifications
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean, tidy and free from damaged goods
- Follow a strict Health and Safety procedure
- Set up and run plant in accordance with SOP’s and customer specifications
- Take appropriate action to resolve problems, including stopping the line when necessary in order to request assistance from supervision or quality department.
- Ensure that all work areas are kept clean, tidy and free from damaged goods
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained in all work areas
- To assist Line Leaders, Supervisors and Shift Managers to achieve business objectives
- Other general production and cleaning duties (i.e. disgorging, cleaning, etc.)