KES Solutions are recruiting for a brand new role on behalf of our client based in Houghton Le Spring.
- Responsible for the local procurement process relating to all consumables and engineering spares
- Performing weekly inventory counts and taking action when necessary
- Identifying best cost option for consumable products
- Review the production plan to ensure the availability of non stock items
- Responsible for the purchasing support to various plant functions (raising purchase orders and following up on lead times)
- Using SAP for the creation of planned/ production orders to ensure that internal inventory targets and customer requirements are met
- Responsible for the arrangement of transport of goods to offsite support functions (including off site sterilisation services)
- Acts as backup for the Process Support Officer as and when required
- Consuming production orders
- Reconciling stock orders
- Confirming the accuracy of paperwork
- Creating purchase orders for raw materials
- Assisting in the management of material master data
- Support the manufacturing process through the generation of bespoke product labels
- Acts as a team member to drive continuous improvement through the business
The ideal candidate will be familiar with Production Orders, will have used an ERP system (ideally SAP) and have a good level of Education. Attention to detail is essential for this role.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.