Our client, based in Consett is looking for an experienced supervisor to join their Pump repair shop team. The company is at an exciting point in its relatively young history and they are looking for the right type of person to assist them in their future growth and continued success.
- To ensure safe working practices are adhered to and assist in the improvement of safe processes.
- Timely planning, disassembly, inspection, reporting and repair of equipment to pre-determined deadlines.
- Identification, sourcing and procurement of spares, consumables and tooling.
- Generation of reports to company standards to meet with customer expectations.
- Produce work to the highest quality standard to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Work within British Standards/Industry standards.
- Support internal teams and functions to enable efficient running of the business.
- To take part in specialist or multi-disciplinary team activities.
- To behave in a professional and discreet manner at all times when dealing with customers, suppliers and colleagues, either on site or during offsite duties.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.