We have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Controller to join our client based in Stanley. This is a part-time role working approximately 23 hours a week. The company are flexible on the hours and this can be split across either 2 or 3 days.
The main duties of the role:
- Assist the Procurement Manager in the creation of initial sample inspection reporting procedures of new products against technical specifications and customer requirements.
- Maintain the storing and filing of drawings, 1st off samples, ISIR’s and technical specifications.
- Inspect products against drawings against technical requirements specifications.
- Prepare and submit rejection paperwork
- Carry out corrective action procedures in response to any quality issues relating to returns from the field as well as non-conforming product from suppliers, liaise directly with customers where necessary regarding quality issues, to collect information to put together corrective actions.
- Liaise with suppliers over non-conforming products as well as opening and closing of corrective actions. Maintain non-conforming product log
- Support purchasing by providing vendor quality reports as part of the broader vendor rating scheme.
- Support and attend new product development meetings and assist in testing and development of new products in line with the new product development meetings and strategy.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.