We are now recruiting for an experienced Quality Inspector to work with our client based in Consett. This is a full time permanent role and offers a very competitive salary. This role will work closely with existing quality inspectors and production team to provide support through the QC dept.
- Examine components against drawings and complete inspection reports
- Ultrasonic testing of white metal bearings
- Dye Pen testing of white metal bearings
- Compile document packs to ship with parts to clients or email to clients
- Check inwards material certification and approve material for release
- Assist Operations Director with maintaining NCR reports and ensuring corrective actions are implemented
- Maintain Equipment calibration system
- Assist operations director as required in overall quality management and quality assurance.
- Check document packs prior to release for production to ensure customer requirements are met and contract review process is accurate and complete
- You must be very well organised and disciplined in your work.
- Strong IT skills in word and excel and PowerPoint
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a Quality Inspection role
- NDT (UT and DP) experience is essential and certification to level 2 is a minimum
- Experience of tolerances and using both metric and imperial measurements is beneficial
- Knowledge of geometric tolerances is advantageous
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.