We have a brilliant new opportunity for an experienced Stores person to join our client based in Boldon. This role is to start on a temporary contract, however it is with a view to becoming permanent for the right candidate so offers good long term prospects. As well as working in the stores area, the role will also require the person to drive 3.5 tonne company van so a driving license is essential to be considered for this role.
- Stock control & rotation
- Dealing with goods in/out
- Booking in products on internal systems
- Driving company vehicle to different sites
- General warehouse & stores duties
- Driving license is essential
- Previous warehouse or stores experience
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.