We are looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives to work within a growing manufacturing company. This role will commence on a day shift working 8am-4.30pm Monday – Thursday and 8am -3.15pm Friday. However flexibility is required as eventually you will move onto a continental shift pattern – (2 day shifts and then 2 night shifts and then you will have 4 days off. This will involve weekend working)
Duties of work:
- You will work from a pick list to ensure orders are sent out to the customer on time and correctly.
- Also be required to work to daily targets
- The role is temporary with a view to go permanent for the right person
- Off loading wagons, scanning goods on receipt, moving onto other pallets and putting stock away
- Experience in a production or factory environment is desirable but not essential
- This role does require manually lifting the materials so applicants must be physically fit
- Previous experience working in a warehouse
- Working to targets
- Experience working a continental shift pattern in a previous role
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.