We are currently looking for a Warehouse Team Leader with a valid FLT licence for one of our clients based in Bowburn, County Durham.
This is a permanent role although it starts on a temporary basis and will be working on a permanent back shift which is 12.00pm-9.00pm Monday to Friday. Within this role you will be responsible for a small team, duties of the role will include:
- Managing warehouse efficiency
- Ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to
- Loading and unloading wagons with a FLT
- Stacking pallets
- General warehouse duties
- Order picking
- Experience supervising a team
- Candidates applying must have an accredited FLT Counterbalance license
- Experience working in a busy warehouse or distribution environment
- Experience driving a Narrow Aisle or Bendi Truck would be advantageous
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.